A.Wilson
Z.Jones
Titans Defense
M.Wallace
R.Gathers

Thanks guys

i like the trade!
but im big on Adams and penny!

Adams and Thomas are both young, play with HOF caliber QBs and will have a decent amount of the target share on their teams. as said i like Adams a little bit more cause of Rodgers and adams’ redzone presence. in your case it could be even sweeter cause you will pair rodgers with his nr1 target! downside you fall with them too, but there are less combos in fantasy i would enjoy more laying my destiny in their hands :rofl:

Penny has the talent to be the clearcut 3down back in Seattle. he will have all the opportunity from the start. If there is one rookie RB who will get close to the usage of Barkley its Penny for sure! Yeah the O-line situation is worrying but personally i think they have improved all in all.
altough i believe ROJO will win the starting job earlier than later but i dont see him getting near the touches of penny in the shortrun.

i would do the trade…but if im honest it’s coming down to who you like/trust more cause its basically only a change of names!

i did the trade but now i have another person trying to get adams and nelson for ertz and tedd ginn should i do that ? i have kyle rudolph who is solid…

baby don’t do that!

Ertz is a top TE and could bring WR-numbers in certain weeks but as you said your TE is solid…no need to force anything!
nelson swagholor has the edge vs ted ginn in my opinion! he is more consistent than ginn and more involved in the passing game! with meredith in new orleans ginn is not more than a deepthreat to be honest!

I would be insulted by this trade offer lol. That is an absurd offer. Ertz is basically a 5th round draft pick and tedd ginn is not even draftable. He is offering that for Adams who is easily a top of the 2nd round draft and likely top 5 WR candidate in dynasty.

No chance you take the offer for Ertz, instant decline if it were me.

i told him if threw landry or hopkins in i would give him adams , rudolph and nelson for ertz and hpkins

should i try for kareem hunt ? i need a solid RB with penny …

This is a bit of an insult the other way. Nuk is 1.01 or 1.02 in all dynasty formats haha. Don’t be too ambitious or you might insult the other way.

Agree you definitely need RB help though so if there is a good target to go for, than I would do that. Although adams is worth more than hunt for me in a dynasty. So if you do go for that trade, would look for hunt +

this is his team
Carson wentz
Kareem Hunt
Lesean Mccoy
Ju ju Smith Shuster
Pierre Garcon
Delanie Walker
Devante Parker
Jamison Crowder
Patriots Defense
Matt Bryant
Tyrod Taylor