Keeper Pick 2

Pick 2 keepers, full PPR format, 12 Teams

Kenyan Drake - Round #3.10
James Conner - Round #8.3
DeVante Parker - Round #15.10
Devin Singletary - Round #7.10
Darren Waller - Round #14.3

I am thinking about going with James Conner and DeVante Parker, although I am very tempted to keep Drake at what’s essentially a 4th rounder.

Any advice?

I’m keeping Drake and Conner or Singletary here. Good RB value who catch the ball, locking that up. Conner and Singletary are interchangeable. I’d keep Conner but it’s a coin flip. Parker at 15 is lovely value but WR is such a deep position now.

Conner for sure. Likely Parker as the second keeper. But I would not have an issue with Drake if you feel strongly about him.

Drake and Parker are similar players in the sense that they have shown ability but not over extensive periods of time. I do not have full confidence in either. Which makes me lean to the massive value of Parker.

1 Like

I agree 110% with what @fun4willis said. The value on Parker is great, Drake’s ADP is around the third round, depending on who is kept you should be able to grab him with your second or third round pick if you want him.

I might be able to grab Drake with a 2nd (2.03) but def not with a 3rd (3.10).
I like Drake especially in PPR, but I am also thinking long term (we have a +2 rd per year for previous keepers) so if Parker breakout season wasn’t a fluke, I could keep him a few more years in the double digit rounds.

1 Like