‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

KEEPER QUESTION -- Diggs value or kareem the dream?

Hey footclan!

in a 10 team 1ppr league, 3WR, 2RB, 1 FLEX, 1 KEEPER league. I have the 6th overall pick.

Kareem Hunt for a 3rd round pick?

or

Stefon Diggs for a 6th round pick?

don’t know who is being kept from other teams but based on draft position it is very likely that Kamara and Zeke will be kept and not available in the first round. Should I keep diggs and be able to take a good RB in round 1 and hopefully get the likes of ty hilton, mckinnon, in the 3rd? or do I keep Hunt and stack him with best available player in rounds 1 and 2?

it comes down to how you view Hunt. If you think he’s a top 10 back, then you keep him in the 3rd. I threw Diggs back (in the 6th) for Hunt (in the 4th) myself, so I’m a bit biased on this particular scenario.

I love Diggs though (not to make the decision more difficult for you) but I feel that there is massive value at WR in the 1st and 2nd rounds because everyone is so focused on grabbing backs. You can get 2 of the top 3 WR’s in the last 2 picks of the first, and guys like Julio and AJ Green in the 2nd (likely, but not guaranteed).

Personally, I feel like having Hunt in the 3rd and pairing him with another elite RB in the first (if you can get one) gives you a positional advantage that can be made even more dominant with smart drafting in the 2nd and 4th rounds at WR.

thank you! this gave me some good insight!

diggs value is not so much greater that i have to have him. he only has 1 round greater value than hunt in the 3rd. im taking my RB1 and running with it.