‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Keeper question, I'm torn

The keepers for our league need to be in next week by Wednesday. It’s PPR scoring. We are allowed up to 3, and I am pretty sure about two of them-- S Diggs in the 4rth round and P.Rivers in the 11th.

This might seem like a silly question, but who would you keep between C. Kupp in the 6th round or Aaron Jones in the 10th round?

The other option is I can drop both. I would love to hear opinions.

What’s your roster look like homie? Cause I might even drop Rivers if you got someone else in mind.

Cam Newton in the 7th and Kenyon Drake, who while a 4rth, would have to move up to the 3rd since I am keeping S. Diggs with the 4rth.

Dang man this is a tough one. Do you have to keep anybody? I do like Diggs in 4th though. If you don’t have to keep anyone besides Diggs is there a penalty or anything?

Yeah man, if I had to pick 2 it would be Diggs and Jones, but If it was me I would probably only keep Diggs TBH. I think you can get all those other players at their current value or even later.

No penalty at all. I also have the #1 pick in the first the big four are all being kept though…