**Keeper Question**

I won the league last year so I am picking last. This is a 12-team, 0.5 Point, one keeper league. Most people are keeping RB’s. So Christian McCaffrey, Saquon Barkley, Ezekiel Elliot, Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, AJ Brown (crazy, I know) and Lamar Jackson are keeper selections that have been announced thus far. I can trade my 12th Round Pick (16 Rounds Total) for Miles Sanders. That owner already has Christian McCaffrey as his keeper, and he is wanting some compensation if he can get it which is understandable. My question is should I:
( A ) Keep Julio Jones
( B ) Aaron Jones
( C ) Make the Trade for Miles Sanders, keep him, and forfeit my 12th Round Pick?

I have done some mock drafts. If I keep Julio, I end up having to take another WR like Chris
Godwin for instance because I am not comfortable taking Le’Veon Bell, David Johnson, Chris Carson, Melvin Gordon, Todd Gurley and company over Godwin. Then, after the turn Mark Ingram is likely gone, and I am stuck with Raheem Mostert as my RB1.

I feel like Miles Sanders is safer and may have more upside this year than Aaron Jones.

What is everyone’s thoughts on this situation?

Thanks for your time, #FootClan!

Is there a price to keep a player or are all keepers essentially “first round picks”? If there is no price then heck yes I say make the trade for Sanders. There would still be a possibility you can draft Julio or you can grab Godwin from the sounds of your mocks.

I think Sanders and Aaron Jones are both risky picks this year, but it’s such an advantageous situation to have an elite RB or two. I’d much rather have one of them as my foundation than Julio. You’ve kind of already figured out how hard it is to find RB’s in the middle rounds, so it’s best to secure at least one elite RB.

I have Sanders ranked over Jones currently, and a 12th is negligible so I would probably go with him…

@keith_ferguson @capesius15 Appreciate you guys for your input. Think I am going to let Julio go and go with Sanders. Hope that maybe he falls back to me. Thanks again!

Given what you’ve laid-out & the fact that it’s a keeper league, I would probably co-sign letting Julio go & keeping Sanders in exchange for your 12th. Who knows what Aaron Jones’ situation will be after this season.