Keepers options

Kerryon in the 9th or AJ brown in the 11th?

1 Like

In a vacuum I am going KJ in the 9th. Both are great value, but RB is tougher to find and WR is pretty deep. AJB should be an upper tier asset but I think he is likely comparable to position rank with KJ. I am worried a bit about KJ injury history, but I also am not projecting AJB to do as well as he did last year.

In your situation I would take the RB that late who potentially could be the bell cow there and instead use the 3-4 round picks to stock up WR.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Actually, I am leaving my original response to show the logic / thought as I think it is right in general. However, thinking more about these specific players and their squads, I am changing my mind. DET I am probably not surprised if they start looking for another legit RB. TEN I do not think supplants AJB. With AJB being so young and a strong performer, you would be hard pressed to catch someone like him in the 11th. If for no other reason than longevity since AJB should be in the league for years to come so I would keep AJB in the 11th. You can still use the early rounds to stock as needed, but locking down a solid WR2 in the 11th is pretty fantastic.

1 Like

AJ Brown for sure

1 Like