‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

KeKe Coutee or Tre'Quan Smith?

Was set on KeKe as my WR pick up and i don’t want to points chase but is Tre’Quan Smith a legit option?

Ginn is hurt and Meredith must be in the dog house after his fumble. Someone has to play across from MT and the way Brees is throwing it the NO WR2 could be great this year. Or is this a mirage after just one, very good, showing?

Smith has upside, KeKe is going to get more consistent work. Dynasty both are solid, redraft I’d go KeKe. NO will still use Ginn to the point of squelching Smith for this season. If Ginn misses extended time, Smith has a shot to be relevant weekly.

My thinking as well, sorry should have said this is redraft. Think i’ll get Keke as NO are on bye and knowing my league he wont get picked up so can check on the Ginn injury and plan from there

KeKe is carving out a weekly role in Hou. Smith would have the higher potential for scoring if he became a starter, but a lot of mouths to feed in NO.

Yeah agreed, I know Hop gets his but as the underneath guy and also someone they seem to want to get involved as often as the can for his game breaking ability Keke should be a good WR3/flex most weeks with good upside of his own.

I know Fuller is a gamebreaker as well but runs different routes to Keke and without TE usage of note 3 WR options is doable for the Texans

Keke for sure. Smith had 3 targets is all. And it was a weird game