‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Kelce for Alex Collins, Brate and ASJ

I recieved Kelce for Collins, Brate and ASJ in dynasty PPR. Kinda felt like this was way in my favor as it stands now. Did I miss something?

What does your RB situation look like? If you are solid there and just snagged Collins off the waivers last year and this was a free-roll then I think you could call this a win potentially.

Other side of that argument is that Collins is a talented, young RB on a team without much competition. He has a fairly broad range of outcomes, but i think he is Low end RB1 at best, and consistent Rb2/high-floor flex guy. And who knows what ASJ’s usage will look like in Jax. That offense is a huge question mark outside of Fournette.

My RB’s after the trade are Gurley, Cook, Duke, Barber, James Connor, Ballage and Jordan Wilkins. A bit of a gamble but hopefully one of the young guys is usable. I did get Collins off waivers last year and I like him a lot but I just see position scarcity at TE and Kelce giving me an elite player at every position. We only have to start 2 RB’s every week so we’ll see. My WR’s are Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Crowder, Goodwin and Gallup so I feel between all that, I should be OK. We can also flex a TE so if I’m in a pinch, Kelce can be a flex if needed and I stream TE for the week. Thanks for the analysis!