Kelce for Gordon and Waller

12 team 1/2 ppr
The Ekeler owner is beat up at RB (Derick Henry, Damien Williams, LeSean McCoy, Dion Lewis) today he asked me if I’d entertain a trade for Ekeler.

I have Saquon Barkley, Aaron Jones, Kerryon Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Justice Hill and Chris Thompson.
My WRs are Cooper Kupp, Emmanuel Sanders, John Brown, Robbie Anderson, Rishard Higgins (soon to be waivered away)

And Waller at TE.

I could use the WR help/depth but don’t like that value. I’d rather trade Gordon & Waller for Kelce and work out WRs by waivers and a different trade down the road. I might even throw in Chris Thompson to give him an immediately usable RB. I can always waiver up someone he has to drop.

Thoughts?

Am I nuts for this one?

I’m fine with sitting still on my lineup longer too. If I get Gordon back for playoffs I can trade Jones or Kerryon at that point.

You could give me 12 thompsons, 12 wallers and 12 gordons im still not giving you kelce. It’s not even close

I think he gets Kelce and trades away Waller and Melvin Gordon. In which case, that’s a very good trade for you. I’d do that.