Clan, I need your help! 10 team STD
With Newton testing positive, I need to find a TE replacement for Kelce in case the game is moved to Tuesday or cancelled entirely.
Should I commit to picking up Schultz (10am , Sun)?
Or do I hold out hope that the Chiefs get pushed to Monday, and pick up Tonyan as the insurance policy in the event they don’t? (Packers play Monday night, so I could pivot to Tongan if the league decides to push the Chiefs game to Tuesday or beyond)