Kelce - Trade or stay

10 team PPR. Early but thinking of a trade below. Grabbed Kelce with 9th pick.

Send

Kelce
Hurts - He has Matt Ryan only
Sermon

Get

Adams
Gus Edwards

Current team

Wilson
Hurts

Taylor
Edwards Helaire
Carson
Henderson
Javonte Williams
Sermon

Ridley
Woods
Cooks
Davis
Fuller in Res spot

Kelce

Thinking it would give me Adams, Ridley and Woods in the Flex.

Would grab Higbee off waivers and drop someone for Henry or Everett.

Thoughts ?

As much as that would be amazing to have Woods, Adam and Ridley, Kelce is just so amazing at TE, I’m sticking with him.

1 Like

LOL! As if someone would accept that.

He’s already got a top 12 QB, I’m sure he’s not interested in a lame duck that MIGHT start for a month, if that, depending on how long it takes Minshew to get up to speed.

And then without the QB, you’re just sending lower picks (Kelce and Sermon) for higher picks (Adams and Edwards) in both players!

Yeah, we’d all like to get back more than we give in a trade, but most people won’t accept those offers.

Adams for Kelce straight up ?

Would that better my team ?

In 10 team the advantage of quality TE is massive but I will still go yes. If you can swing that trade I would be making it happen.

Yeah was trying for the 3 for 2 to free up a roster spot to grab a TE.

Maybe, but it’s kind of a moot point–nobody’s going to accept that trade. Think about it. Put yourself in the position of the person being offered this trade. You had pick 1.what, 7? and Adams and Kelce were still on the board. You could have whichever one you wanted, and you chose Adams.

Now, without a game being played, someone offers you the guy you did NOT choose for the guy you DID choose, and you’re supposed to find that to be an attractive offer?

Dream on…

Your wrs are studs. Hold Kelce

1 Like

He offered

Adams
Edwards
Higbee

For

Kelce
Hurts
Sermon
Fuller

Yeah I can live with this. You don’t really need Hurts as you have Wilson. Sermon or Edwards is as it stands a nice upgrade for you at least short term. Adams and Higbee probably overall comfortably outscore Kelce Fuller in my opinion.

Easy accept for me

2 Likes

I second that emotion. That’s a nice leverage of Kelce’s perceived value into a top 2 WR, a top 15 RB, and a top 7 TE.

Nobody EVER gets that for a TE. You win, man, you win…

1 Like

Thanks.

Hard to hit accept and give up Kelce but want options/depth.