‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Kelvin Benjamin / Darren McFadden for Davante Adams

Who wins this trade?

With no Rodgers the Kelvin/McFadden side for sure.

Is it that much of a “for sure.” I have Crabtree, Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, and Devante Parker. Obvious issue with that is no WR1. These guys have all been WR2s (besides Crabtree). If not Adams, who do you all think I can viably target and get with a Kelvin Benjamin/Funchess/Devante Parker trade being coupled with Crowell or McFadden. These 5 are my only trade assets as I’m not getting rid of Crabtree, Fournette, or LeSean McCoy.

Yah, I really think Adams will severely struggle without Rodgers. Kelvin has been solid lately. 17/261/1 in his last three games. Cam is looking much better than he did in the beginning of the season. HIs schedule coming up is also a cakewalk - chicago, TB, miami, NYJ, New Orleans. If McFadden is actually the one that takes over Zeke’s role, he’ll be a legit RB2 for the near future. I really think you could target a Dez, Baldwin, Cooks, TY type of receiver.

I tried to target Keenan Allen. I’m in the process of working out a deal around those 3 players where I’ll also get David Johnson.