‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Kelvin Benjamin or Michael Crabtree ROS? Half point PPR

Trying to make a trade for Devonta Freeman. He’s winless and his team is not looking great so I’m gonna try to throw Isaiah Crowell, Dion Lewis and one of the receivers I mentioned at him.

Thoughts?

kelvin. He is injury prone and has an inconsistent qb. Keep crabtree

Biggest concern is that Kelvin won’t be enough and he’ll want Crabtree. Do you think Devonta is worth those three?

Only thing is he would have to drop 2 players to accept that trade. I would not give him crabtree as he seems to be the guy in oak but crabtree straight up or him and crowell for freeman is decent depending on your strengths

I have LeSean McCoy and Leonard Fournette. At WR, Devante Parker (Kenny Stills on waiver, who I’d grab), Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, Sanu (I’m high on him for half point). I would obviously prefer to keep Crabtree but Devonta is obviously a nice add despite the Falcon’s offensive issues.

just seems like your weaker at wr then rb so I would not give up crabtree as he’s your best guy

I agree. Just for the record though, Devonta would be in my flex. I’m a big believe in the ability to stream / replace WRs. RBs can’t be replaced anywhere near as easily in my opinion.

I agree I just have had bad luck streaming players in the past haha. Try kelvin and if he says no offer crabtree and take one of the rbs off the table

Thanks for the advice