‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Kelvin Benjamin value

12 team dynasty, 0.5 ppr

Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 Superflex

My current WRs: Keenan Allen, Alshon Jeffrey, Dez Bryant, Chris Godwin, Keenan Cole, Trent Taylor, Taylor Gabriel, DJ Chark, Deon Cain, DaeSean Hamilton

I feel like I have a lot of potential, but very little proven talent. I could have the opportunity to pick up Kelvin Benjamin. Do you think I should try?

I feel like the Buffalo offense is going to be bad this year, but they have to throw it to somebody, right?

Depending on what you’ll have to give up, yes — he definitely has value! My brother is extremely high on him this year. Irrationally so, but I do think he’s bound to way outperform his ADP. So if his dynasty value is as low, I’d feel comfortable pouncing.

A guy in my league contacted me about getting Jameis Winston from me. So I thought I might offer Winston and a 2019 2nd for Mariota and Benjamin. How would you feel about that?

I initially asked for Mariota and Garcon, but he turned me down cause he’s high on Garcon.

I’d do that deal… For sure! He had about as unfortunate a season as a player can have last year. He started hot, was traded to a bad team, got injured, came back to a rookie QB in a snowstorm, and then finished out with a lame-duck QB with whom he had no chemistry. I expect he’ll do much better this year! And the Bills seem to love him.