Kenyan Drake for James Robinson

I’ve been really wanting Kenyan Drake I know he’s been having a tough time but I think it’s because he’s had tough match ups. I have an offer, there giving up Kenyan Drake and they want Robert Woods and James Robinson. My RB’s are James Robinson, Miles Sanders, Antonio Gibson, and Kareem Hunt. My receivers are Robert Woods, Marquise Brown, Dj Moore and Chris Godwin. I think I’ll be solid and I’m ready to pull the trigger

If I were in your position I would take that offer. It’s a obv single-player upgrade from Robinson to Drake. You have enough depth to fall back on (Gibson and Hunt), and your other 3 WRs are solid.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking too I guess it’s jus hard to let Robinson go because I basically got him for nothing ( I traded Malcom Brown for him ) so basically I’m flipping him for Kenyan

Take the trade. That’s a good deal. Armstead and Ozigbo will eventually come back. Keep that in mind.

1 Like

That is a GREAT flip!

1 Like

Appreciate it y’all!!

YES YES YES! Enough said. Good luck!

1 Like

@iBenzoWolf how did it go?

1 Like

Would you trade robinson and diggs for ertz and Taylor?

Not good Robinson had 30 Woods had 20 something and drake ended up with like 8 points. But I think it work out in the long run I stand at 0-3 and now facing the guy I made that trade too so wish me luck.

2 Likes

I personally would

Yes, I agree, I still think the long run is in your favor even though Robinson looks good. Best of luck to ya!! :muscle::football:

3 Likes

Damn, this is some good drama. Rooting for you. And still think you made the right call for your team for season long production.

2 Likes

Lmao I know right and he’s a close friend and first time playing fantasy football plus he works at my job with me so there’s Drama all around. Stay tuned ya’ll lol…

2 Likes