‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Kenyan Drake, Kerryon Johnson, Keke Coutee on Waivers

Last week the Kenyan Drake owner dropped him to waivers, and I dropped Kerryon Johnson to fill a bye week hole. I don’t think Kenyan Drake or Kerryon Johnson will end up on the waiver show, so given these three how would you rank them rest-of-season?

10 team full ppr format;
My RBs: David Johnson, TJ Yeldon, Jordan Howard, Sony Michel, Dalvin Cook, Aaron Jones, Devonta Freeman
My WRs: Devante Adams, AJ Green, Alshon Jeffrey, Tyler Boyd, Marvin Jones

I want to play in your league…sheesh.

Id probably go Kerryon, Drake and Coutee.

Are you sure there are 10 teams in your league? Seems like you were the only one drafting! I agree with KWagen, Kerryon, Drake, & Coutee. I think it’s just a matter of time before Kerryon takes full control of the backfield in Detroit.

Kerryon, Drake, KeKe.

For the same reasons as above. In a full PPR though i would keep an eye on Keke and if possible stash him, he’s seeing a lot of the slot work and underneath targets for the pass heavy Texans. in full PPR just worth keeping an eye on, currently getting 26% of the targets through he’s two starts i believe so not to be sniffed at and could be a solid floor guy with upside if he breaks one off each week if it continues.

Drake is really number two because surely at some point he must get more involved as well but he’s third if you asked me how confident i was in each of them having useable weekly value ROS. Drake is an RB and they are harder to find so he’s the logical pick behind Kerryon i just don’t feel good about him

I’ve been very aggressive on the waivers and with trades. My team is currently 2-2 (hopefully 3-2 as long as Michael Thomas doesn’t earn 39 points over Jordan reed) and so I’ve been doing as much as possible to upgrade my team.

I know the ballers said last week that Kenyan Drake was a last straw player, so I didn’t know if his performance last night was worth picking up over Johnson.

I’m also concerned with Marvin Jones. At this point I don’t know when (or if) I’ll feel confident starting him. So is he just burning a spot on my bench?

Golladay is certainly looking more and more like the #1 WR for the Lions, with Tate right there with him. With both those guys in Detroit, it’s definitely hard to trust Jones on a week to week basis.

If Drake didn’t get that TD catch on the broken play he would be a drop candidate for sure this week. He’s just not getting the volume for whatever reason.

Johnson is getting consistent volume, albeit low for now but he’s giving you a floor of around 80 total yards and a couple of catches each week, and if he scores or Blount goes down he’s a solid start each week, he’s already a weekly flex IMO. Plus the Lions have the passing game to make you respect the pass so there will always be room for Kerryon to run. Personally i’d grab him and stash Keke if i can and i wouldn’t mind if i missed Drake, he’s just a stash now if you have the roster space to cope, Kerryon can be played when he’s back from bye and Keke could turn into a decent PPR play too.