Kepler help (deadline is today!)

I’m keeping CMC in the first. I have no 2/3/4 round picks. I have two 6th round picks.

Final keeper options:

Cooper Kupp - 5th round
DJ Moore - 6th round
Courtland Sutton - 12th round
Kyler Murray - 11th round
Darren Waller - 15th round

The other alternative is not keeping CMC, and keeping DJ Moore Or Sutton with Kyler Murray and snagging an RB with my first round pick that’s just not quite in the same tier as CMC.

How do you project the other keepers to look? There’s a lot of WR depth so I’d lean Kyler or Waller to have that position locked up an don’t need to worry. Sutton is also very interesting.

No 2/3/4 really stinks so I’d like the flexibility in 4/5/6 to pick best available to fill your roster.

The other alternative is not keeping CMC, and keeping DJ Moore Or Sutton with Kyler Murray and snagging an RB with my first round pick that’s just not quite in the same tier as CMC.

Keep CMC for a 1st. You can’t lose on draft value on him because he’s #1 overall. If you ended up with the 10th pick you’d be kicking yourself for keeping Sutton instead.

I’m the 9th pick in a ten team. So I can snag josh Jacobs or Clyde Edwards with my first and keep a solid QB and WR, and then double up in my sixth round.

If it was me I’d keep RB1 who was 80 points ahead of anyone else at the position. DJ, Sutton, Kupp may be available in the 5/6th round.

Evaluate other 1st rounders that may be kept before making either decision. In my keeper Jacobs and CEH are going Top8 because RB position gets thin very quickly. At 9 are you okay with a WR?

Keep CMC and Sutton, I would want moore but that 6 round difference for Sutton is ridiculous.