‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Kerryon Johnson vs Sony Michel

So I drafted Kerryon Johnson in my 10 man PPR redraft league two weeks ago. Got him in the last pick. I Saw Sony Michele on waivers and picked him up and dropped Kerryon. Kerryon is still available in waivers. Not sure who to keep. Looking for upside because I have Elliot and Mcaffrey as my 1&2. I kinda want both but the only other player I have on my bench worth dropping’s for him is Sammy Watkins ?

In a 10 team, I would probably keep Kerryon. It seems like Michel won’t be on the field week 1, so Kerryon could potentially have a big week 1 (unlikely with his limited role, but still a possibility). If that happens, he would be the top waiver claim versus Michel who has knee concerns. I would probably monitor the Michel news over the next week or so. If things look up for him, then I would drop Watkins and pick him up. No one else you could drop though?

I already have Michel on my roster and dropped Kerryon. Kerryon is still available to pick up on waiver though. I feel like Michel has much better upside being on a high powered offense and then using high first round draft capital to get him. My bench is Royce freeman, Dion Lewis, Corey Davis, Sammy Watkins, Andrew luck and Sony Michel.