‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Kerryon + Landry for Aaron Jones + LeSean McCoy

My Roster - Standard Scoring
QB - Cam
RBs - Gordon, Mixon, Cook, Kerryon, Cohen, Ito,
WRs - OBJ, Green, Landry, Allen, MVS
TE - Ertz
K / DST - Gould or Stream / Jags or Stream

Would you sell on Kerryon and Landry at this point and get Jones? McCoy is a throw in and there are better waiver options to be honest. Would anyone do this trade to add Jones to my flex choice each week and get a guy who is the starter? I’m tired of Landry not producing big weeks and with the bye next week and less juicy matchups coming up he’s just a bench hold now, and Kerryon i love but the three headed monster isn’t going away and he’s got tough games until the playoffs but will still be in the committee - is it time to sell?

I have Kerryon and I would much rather have Aaron Jones. I’ve tried making that trade myself and couldn’t get it done.

I have Landry in another league and I can totally understand. I feel like I get fed up every week but then the match up looks good and I hold on. I don’t have it in me to trade him yet but I respect that you do. Even without Landry, your WRs look great.

Good luck. I think you’re def making your team better if you pull this off.

Thanks man, appreciate the insight. He’s accepted the trade, i think if i had less depth it wouldn’t be a great deal but i want that max upside - it’s winning time now, 7-2 need guys that can put me over the top each week. Jones i think offers that right now.

Any other thoughts on here - i have the trade proposed to me now, about to pull the trigger on this?

James89 is cool and contributes to this community?

Oh! Thoughts from other members!

Haha appreciate that man. Made the deal screw it i trust my gut and I’m free of the Landry headache each week!