‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Kerryon trade....?

Should i trade kerryon and geronimo allison for JUJU smith schuster and john brown? PPR my other backs are zeke mark ingram latavius murray and royce freeman

my current recievers are keenan allen, tyler boyd, randall cobb, courtland sutton geronimo allison

Is this redraft or dynasty?

redraft. allen, boyd, cobb, sutton, allison

@fun4willis

Tough call. Trading away K Johnson for those guys makes you WR depth better and your running back depth worse.

What are your starting lineup requirements?

I like the trade. But it would have to be done in combination with an RB move. Maybe there is someone on waivers? Can you flip Murray to the Dalvin Cook owner?

@fun4willis 1qb 2 rb 3 wr 1 WR/RB/TE flex D and K PPR.

I could pick up ronald jones off waivers if i dropped sutton

In a 3 WR league I think I make that move…

I would prefer Jones to Cobb on my bench at this time.

@fun4willis Thanks for your honest opinion. I appreciate you clarifying all the details. I am accepting the trade now, and dropping sutton for RoJo… Im still hanging onto hope that cobb will be useful attached to aaron rodgers

BTW…

John Brown matchups - week 9 to 17.

JuJu Smith-Schuster matchups - week 9 to 17.

@fun4willis I saw that too. I was leaning on trading away kerryon. Me and my league are detroit based. so my league mates want him badly. Lions schedule is tough down the stretch

@fun4willis last minute change. He decided he wanted Cobb over allison. So i traded kerryon and cobb for brown and juju