KJ 18+ points?

Currently down by 17.90 points in a 12 man standard league.

I have Kerryon still to play against GB tonight.

Will he do it to take me to 4-2 or will he bust and leave me on 3-3?!

Unfortunately, I think you’re looking at 3-3. 18 points would be Kerryon’s best day of 2019, which is totally possible, but he’s facing a tough Packers defense in Green Bay. They were able to hold Zeke to 62 rushing yards when they played the Cowboys so I think the Lions are going to struggle to get Kerryon rolling.

That said, this is a divisional match up and I find those are the games that have the highest propensity to shatter expectations. So, while it’s not likely, it’s definitely possible.

Good luck!

1 Like

I’d like your chances better in PPR, but it would still be difficult even in that case. In standard I think it will be really tough for him to score 18. Kerryon has yet to score 18 so far this year in PPR scoring let alone standard

I actually like your chances tbh. Great matchup for him; GB has been super generous to RBs both between the 20s and in the RZ while Stafford should keep the game script favorable for Kerryon to see more of his recent 20-plus carry volume.

It’s closer than you think

One game, and they were playing from way behind so Dallas couldn’t run as much as they would have liked to. Remember what Jordan Howard did to the Packers defense in GB. Kerryon is better than Howard. GB has given up the 3rd most fantasy points on average to RB’s. Now 18 points is a bit tough in STD, but if he can find the endzone 18 points is all but guaranteed. I think there is about a 50/50 shot he gets 20+ points tonight. About 100 yards, the question is does he get in the endzone once or twice.

1 Like

In PPR I’d say you have a shot, but that’s a lot of points. GB is tough against the run but if you get a positive game script and a few goal line opportunities, anything can happen!

Hi guys thanks for the replies.
KJ did well but didn’t quite make it over the line for me.
I blame myself for making other bad start/sit decisions as I ended up losing by 6 points.
Also dropping the Steelers D for the Seahawks D was a mistake lol.

Ya win some, ya lose some. Good luck to you next week!