Kupp for Pettis and 1.04

Same team as my last post. Same PPR Dynasty team:

My Kupp for his Pettis and the 1.04

Yep. Look at Pettis after the bye week last season. Plus Jimmy G will be coming back (better QB). Kupp is in a crowded WR pool and has had missed significant time already. Plus you pick up the 1.04 pick which holds big value as well. Kupp is talented and should have a decent year, but give me Pettis in dynasty with a 1.04 pick.

2 Likes

I like Kupp more than pettis. But I like the prospect of Pettis+(montgomery, sanders, campbell or harry) a bit more than kupp on his own.

1 Like

This is basically Kupp for Pettis + Montgomery or Sanders.

Take the Pettis + 1.04.

1 Like

I should clarify, I already have the 1.03 and this is my roster (10 man keeper/dynasty hybrid) 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex

M. Thomas
K. Allen
T. Hill
M. Evans
C. Kupp

M. Gordon
A. Kamara
D. Guice
J. Connor
D. Williams

Does the roster or me already having the 1.03 change anything? Thanks for all the help!

I would trade Kupp straight up for the 1.04, so certainly I would do the deal that also includes Pettis. This is an easy accept for me!

Definitely a winning trade. Kupp is reKupperating from injury (teehee). I think Pettis/Kupp could easily finish in the same tier in 2019. An almost 1:1 swap going into the season IMHO.

Now you got 1.03 and 1.04? If N’Keal Harry makes it to you I would consider picking him up as he will be most likely a plug an play low end WR2 to begin the season with Deflategate under center. Also Mecole Hardman isn’t a bad 1.04 reach to prioritize the future of Tyreek Hill on your roster. Having the flexibility of two top draft picks? Absolutely worth it, even in this boom or bust draft class.