Kupp, Kelley or Lamb?!

Who would you go with at flex? Full ppr league

Id say it kinda depends on what you need. Lamb for upside and kelly for the safer floor I could only start kupp if you think he gets in the endzone

My starting lineup is
Matty ice
Amari Cooper
Tyreek hill
Josh Jacobs
Aaron Jones
Hurst
Flex spot?

So not sure what I really need I’m so stuck on this I kinda want to give kupp another chance but your right depends on if he can get in the end zone. Buffalo has gotten killed in the slot though

Depending what the rest of your roster looks like, I would put Lamb in your flex.

While Seattle’s offense is dangerous, the Sea D is dangerously bad (#1 in points given up to WRs, I believe). I believe Sea/Dal will be a true shootout and Lamb has massive upside, especially since he seems to be the #2 WR over Gallup currently.

My starting lineup is
Matty ice
Amari Cooper
Tyreek hill
Josh Jacobs
Aaron Jones
Hurst
Flex spot?

If you believe in the cowboys (or rather, in how bad SEA defense is) it’s Lamb. If you want to lower your risk but still go for upside, then it’s Kupp so you’re not locked into 1 game. And finally, as mentioned above, your safe floor is Kelly.

Personally, I think floors are boring and I’d swing for the fences so it’s Lamb or Kupp. If you didn’t have Amari I’d go Lamb all day…since you do, it’s a coin flip

I know I’m against playing receivers on the same team, if I didn’t have Amari lamb would be in there 100 percent. But now I’m just not sure, I feel Kupp could have a good game but lamb could explode as Seattle’s been torched by slot receivers (gage, Edelman)

If you had to choose personally who would you go with?

I’m a believer in Robert Woods…so I’d go Lamb. Dak only has 2 passing TDs on the year, I think that changes against SEA

Thanks for the help bro

1 Like

Go Lamb! He is set to break out this week.