‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Kupp or doctson start

need to fill my wr2 slot. Kupp vs banged up giants d who’s bad against the slot or doctson who could be number 1 or 2 target against the hawks

Kupp vs banged up giants d

Would you go Kupp or R Woods ROS???

Sorry to horn in on your post. But just took a major plunge this week with Shady, ASJ and Bills D getting me a total of 7 pts!!! Looking at 3-6. In bad shape right now, so trying to get any and ALL advice at this point!!!

Kupp is getting a lot of red zone targets so as of now I’d say him.

PLEASE DON’T HATE ME FOR STEALING YOUR POST @sbuzz91. I know I didn’t help your quandary!!!

Hey I come here to help as well as to be helped

You’re a good Man/Woman. TY!!! And…don’t take this wrong…BUT…HUGS my friend!!! Gotta love this Clan Chat!!! Wish I could have offered you help as well…but…LOL…at this point I don’t have a clue what to do with the mess I’ve got right now!!!

I like to think I’m good at fantasy but it always helps to have another opinion

@sbuzz91 LOL…very well said. I’ve been doing FFB for several years. I study and keep up with all the reports through the summer every year and try to be prepared come draft time. I thought last year was a bear!!! Geez…this year has been even more atrocious, outrageous and crazy unbelievable!!! Seems this year…most of us can use all the help we can get…no matter how good we are!!! LOL…this year has almost killed me. Good thing I’m a die-hard or I’d have already said I’m DONE, DONE, DONE!!!
LOL…I’m one that will never give up…I’ll be back next year, and the next, and the next…even if it means I end up getting spanked major every year!!!

I stopped watching football and started up again because of fantasy last year and I won. I have unmercifully mocked all in my league and turned the trophy into magic Johnson holding Hillary Clinton’s severed head(team name was Johnsons magic aids). Live free or die in my league