Kupp or shepherd

Who to start this week? I have Michae Thomas , Golden Tate as WR1,2 and need flex help.
I like Kupp’s red zone targets and slot action. And I love shepherds situation with engram out and the horrible saint defense.

Full PPR

Thoughts ? :metal:

Between those two, I would go Shepard, who has quietly been very consistent over the last couple years and is in a great spot as you mentioned. Kupp is going against a good pass defense, and has been the third option in his own wr corp so far. However, I would go Kerryon over both probably .

2 Likes

I was leaning Shepard too.
I like kerryone a lot too but for PPR the targets Shepard will get are better and I feel that kerryone needs a week or two to fully be their workhorse and get more targets.

1 Like

And Kupp gets 2 TDs in the first half

-___________-

2 Likes

Hey man all you can do is make the most informed decision at the time. Before the game, Kupp and Shepard are both pretty close plays. I would’ve told you Kupp is safer floor and shepard higher ceiling. With Engram out and Saints losing their starting slot CB, I think there’s still a really good shot of shepard balling out for you. Hang in there buddy.

I just traded away Kupp tonight for Cooks in a combo deal haha and I’m starting shepard in another league so hoping for same as you :wink:

3 Likes

I tried to get Cooks in every league I could this past week but was unsuccessful and he we are, the passes are connecting now lol.

2 Likes

Yeah the buying window for cooks has closed.

I’m just happy I got him in one of my leagues finally. Cost me the week probably cause I had to give up Kupp but I’m fine with it.

1 Like

Oh well there will be windows for other players to buy low on. Hell, the only trade I finished this week was the Hilton for Gronk trade in my main league.

1 Like

Yeah man. Funny thing I had Shepard on the bench last week and he played better than Kupp lol.
Good luck g!
:metal:

1 Like

So pretty wrong on this one…sorry man. The process was still right in my opinion.

2 Likes

Still remains to be seen…don’t give up friends. I still like Shepard this week as well against a 2nd string slot corner with Engram out.

3 Likes

Yeah man Me too. I trusted the process lol

1 Like

1 Like

I’ll defer you to Al with the greatest hype speech of all time…

2 Likes

Classic. That hit hard bro. We winning Sunday :muscle:

1 Like