Kyler for Woods ...?

I have Wentz as my QB but keep getting offered this trade for a few weeks now Woods hasn’t even caught a TD pass yet this year what are your thoughts ??

How bad do you need a wr? Kyler has more upside top 10 qb with low td percent from what the guys have talked about. I wouldn’t give him up unless you’re getting a wr1 or high wr2

4 or 6 pt for passing TDs?

6 point, I go with making the trade.
4 point, I say decline and try to trade Wentz for Woods instead, and if not then attempt to trade Wentz for another WR.

Hahahaha you guys are trippin lolol I got Woods and I’m asking if I should trade him for Kyler …??
I have Wentz currently as a QB

@Krieser86 my bad went off target. But the beginning of my comment still stands. How does your wr core look if you trade woods? I like kyler but you have wentz.

I have Lockett and Gallup and picked up Auden Tate this week … and to unreal TEs Andrews and Hunter who I can trade up for a WR if I need too I

I’d trade woods for him. I think he would be worth more imo. Could flip a qb to the mahomes owner if he can’t get a good qb

This just in… Mahomes owner has Kyler sskoooooo I don’t think he’ll offer that anymore lolol

I don’t think he’s trading now lol

Lololol!!! :grimacing::grimacing: