Lamar Jackson and Mark Andrews or the NE DEF?

I have Lamar and Andrews coming off the bye, and the NE defense. Question is, do I pick up another DEF for the next two weeks, or keep Lamar and Andrews on the bench and stream QB and TE for another week. Or play all three and hope BAL can eat in garbage time? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Same issue, looking for some advice as well.

Three thoughts here:

1. I’m in the same boat as you in that I have Lamar Jackson. I’m electing to leave him on the bench this week as I can play Minshew against a JJ Watt-less Houston. If you have a similar streaming QB play, this is probably the only game from here on out I would not start Lamar.

2. I would still play the NE Defense. They may not get a ton of points against Baltimore, but usually Defenses do not, and I don’t think it’s worth a roster spot swinging for the fences on Defense points with a stream. They will be fine.

3. What do you really expect out of Andrews anyway? It’s not like he’s had a stellar season, but there’s not likely to be a better option on waivers at this point in the year.

tl;dr Play NE Def and Andrews (unless you have a hot alternative), and only sit Lamar if you have a good alternative (otherwise his legs will still get some points.)

Jonnu available?