Lamar Jackson for Drake

So my RBs are looking thin since I lost barkley. I have James connor, nyhiem hines, devonta Freeman and Jeff Wilson Jr. Currently, I just got offered Kenyan drake and joe burrows for lamar jackson. This is a 12 team half ppr. Do I start streaming QBs to shore up the rbs a bit or am I not getting enough for him?

I think you can get better for Lamar. Drake is good but has not shown anything special this season yet. There are some quality QB treamers ie… Tannehill if available. Burrow could end up being a weekly starter. Who are his other RBs?

This depends if you can cover the loss (at least sort of) of Jackson.

While Drake hasn’t been great for fantasy the past 2 weeks, however I fully believe his breakout is coming. The next 4 weeks for Drake are vsDet, @Car, @NYJ, @Dal. Those are prime feasting defenses for Drake to get back to his rightful top 10 RB1 status.

Furthermore, Murray has 3 rushing TDs in 2 games, that is a ridiculous pace to keep. He would end up with 24 rush TDs crushing Newton’s rush TD record by 10! As baller as Murray has been, I just don’t see him sustaining those numbers.

With all that said, Drake by himself right now, is not a fair trade. Burrow being included still doesnt make this a worthy deal.

Depending on the owners roster, I would counter-offer Jackson for Drake/high WR2 or RB2, providing you have a good QB to replace Jackson on your roster already, or can pick up Tannehill on waivers.

Like his nickname says, Lamar is a cheat code.

He should fetch a serious haul…like a Josh Jacobs + DK Metcalf or Calvin Ridley + Drake

Or go find underperforming guys you believe in (Drake is actually a good example), but maybe you can package something crazy with the guy that has Mixon…You should get back 2 gems for Lamar.