‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Lamar Jackson trade advice

Superflex Dynasty 12 team. I’m thinking of trading for Lamar Jackson. What would be a reasonable trade offer? I’m currently sitting 8-1 and in 1st place. My QBs are Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, and Nick Foles. Flacco is my QB3 and I probably won’t start him unless I absolutely need to. He is doing well so far this year, but I don’t want a slump to get him benched and put Jackson in during my playoff run and then get stuck with no 3rd QB for next year. What would you offer for Jackson? The current owner is playoff bound too. Or would you rather try and get a starting QB instead of the Flacco replacement/handcuff?

Here’s my roster (8-1 in first place):

QB: Newton, Ryan, Flacco, Foles
RB: Gordon, Hunt, Duke Johnson, Chris Thompson, Elijah McGuire, Buck Allen, Ware, Ekeler, Wilkins, CJ Anderson
WR: Adams, Hill, Thomas, Sanders, John Brown, Inman
TE: Reed, Davis, Huerman, RSJ
DST: Jets, Colts
K: Prater, Bryant
IR: Delanie Walker, Kenneth Dixon
Picks:
2019 - mid 2nd (2), early 3rd (2), mid 3rd (1), late 3rd (1)
2020 - 1st (1), 3rd (3), 4th (1)

His team (7-2 in 3rd place points as tie breaker):

QB: Wilson, Watson, Darnold, Jackson, Lauletta, McCarron
RB: Gurley, Michel, Lewis, Cook, Morris, Riddick, Malcolm Brown, Kelly
WR: Cooks, Kupp, Landry, Davis, Matthews, DJ Moore
TE: Burton, Swaim
DST: Browns, Packers, Seahawks, 49ers
K: Butker
IR: Kumerow, Chris Warren
Picks:
2019 - mid 1st (1), late 2nd (2), early 4th (1)
2020 - none

bump to the top

Where did he draft Lamar Jackson? Just to get an idea of the original value placed?

he got jackson in a trade…

Wentz, Allison, Carson, Cannon

for

Watson, Kupp, Jackson, 2019 4th round

Foles plus 2nd roundeR doesn’t get it done? Second and a third? Two seconds?
It would seem worth it. I think you should buy him now this year.

I mean this is a superflex league so any QB with that kind of potential is gonna go for much more than a 3rd or 4th round pick. I dont know if I can pry him away without paying a premium and i’m not willing to do that. Might have to just shift my focus to a starting QB and jump ship on Flacco