Lamar or Jameison?

Any scenario where I should bench Lamar given the quad and chance he could be pulled early? I have a hard time considering it, but with jameis scoring almost 50 last week, the thought creeps in.

1 Like

I have Lamar too and I can’t say I didn’t think about it, but he has said he is fine and good to go. If that guy is on the field I’m playing him every time

2 Likes

My QB model projects Winston to be the QB4 this week, so it’s not crazy. But Lamar is projected to be the QB1, and the projected margin between them is 4.8 points (over 20%), which is huge. They both have injuries to consider, and both are concerning, but I am not sure which one will factor in more. They will probably both also be missing their top pass-catching threat this week. Given all that, the only QBs I think I would consider starting over Lamar would be Tannehill and Watson, but in the end I would stick with Jackson.

My QB model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 15 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!