Lamar or Pat

I’ve been offered Pat Mahomes for Lamar Jackson in a pre-draft agreed trade, 1 keeper Half-PPR league. Obviously each are the respective team keeper’s and are tier 1 but I am trying to look at this objectively (Chiefs fan) as well as being curious if I should consider longevity. Should I accept? Will Pat or Lamar play at the top longer? Does it even matter? Should they even be keepers down the road? More background to my situation, I won with Lamar last year and don’t really have any legitimate keeper players except for him (lucky waiver wire warrior), we are drafting linear so I will be last in every round except for the third (3rd pick) due to trade. Each year’s draft will be linear based on previous finishes. 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex.

I love what Lamar does, but I don’t think it’s sustainable. He runs too much in my opinion and each time he does he’s at risk of taking a monster shot. I like my QBs to be pocket guys, and Pat shows much more of that.

Mahomes, 100%. Plus you’re a Chiefs fan, roster the players you genuinely want to cheer for.

Agree with Mahomes.