Larry Fitz or Will Fuller for Waller? 1/2 PPR

I have Waller but am weak at WR, should I try for Larry Fitz or Fuller? Same guy owns both. Or am I setting my sights too low? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Do you have a backup TE?

3 Likes

Was going after Fells or Everett TBH and trying to stream.

1 Like

I think recognizing you’re weak at WR is key here. Second those two TEs are available in my league as well, but I doubt they’ll be there tonight. Watson looks primed to be “Watson”, and the opportunity in the Rams offense is palpable. I don’t think you’re setting your sights too low. Neither of those wideouts is a lock to make a difference. Fuller is a great talent and again the opportunity is there, but that was a rare performance. Fitz is a boom or bust on a struggling team imo.
I’d say it comes down to the great equalizer: matchups.
Which WR has the longest favorable schedule to get a return for Waller. And which streamer TD may have the longest value

1 Like

I traded Waller and Hardman for D Jax and Herndon. Got a TE covered for ROS, so I am ok and can endure a loss this week but will be in good shape ROS for a playoff push.

1 Like

Never got the notification for this lol. Glad you got Herndon. I heard he was trending up towards playing. Kind of dangerous this week, but I’m happy to admit I seem wrong about the Jets and hope he kicks ass for ya :blush:

1 Like

Fuller popped a HAMMY

1 Like

Yeah. I came about this () close to FLEXn him too. Whew

1 Like