‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Larry keep or drop?

Is it worth keeping Larry now that palmer is out?
I have hogan, thielan, Parker but could pick up ju ju or Demarcus Robinson

At rb I have bell, hunt, Martin, kamara
QB stafford and dalton
TE Evan engram

Try to flip Larry. Might be hard this week with his bye, but maybe you can package him and Martin or Kamara to improve wrs

I’d try and see if I could include him in a trade, too. I have him in my money league and am trying to do just that. Doesn’t look to promising on my end tho - might be stuck with him. I think he still could have some value running short routes and collecting catches in ppr leagues, at least. Maybe not a total loss, like my Davante Adams…

I’m in the same situation. I think I’m going to wait until after next week after Stanton’s first start this year to see how it looks. Last year in Stanton’s only start, Fitz had 80 yards and 2 TDs. Granted that was against SF, I’d wait to see how it plays out.

I have a guy considering giving me Baldwin for Larry and Martin

Don’t drop him, but trade him as quickly as possible (which might not be this week.)

I managed to flip Larry and dougie for Baldwin

Definitely do not drop him.

I am in the same situation, I thought I had a trade worked out but it didn’t end up happening. I am almost interested to see what happens next week. He is a great target and might see a volume increase. I am not sure if Stanton or Gabbert is starting but my guess is he will see a lot of targets.

I think that’s a good deal. You still have great RBs and Baldwin typically has big second half of seasons