Last minute TE pick up Help!

Fellas, my matchups this week are terrible, all my team is playing great defenses.
I was thinking about going for a high ceiling TE play.
My TE is Waller, he plays the titans.
The waiver has:
Gesicki - @ NYJ
Vance McDonald - @ ARI

Would you pivot or just trust waller as a stud?
The projections have me winning by 6pts with waller.
Is a 0.5ppr league.

1 Like

my team is:
lamar jackson @ bills
dalvin cook vs Lions but he is banged up
kamara vs SF
Singletary vs Ravens
Guice @ Packers
David Johnson vs Steelers
Hopkins vs Broncos
Kupp vs Seahawks
Deebo Samuel and Manny Sanders @ Saints
Darren Waller vs Titans

bump cause i have 10 minutes before the waivers close

Looks like I might have missed the window for you to get your waiver in. I’ll answer still just in case it helps. My TE model has McDonald projected to be the TE4 this week because of the great matchup, and Waller projected to be the TE2. So I would stick with Waller. His production has been quite a bit better and he has a better offense and QB. I would not pivot to Gesicki. He could blow-up, but he only has two weeks of decent production and his remaining schedule is 30th-best (3rd worst) for TEs. My Week 14 TE model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

1 Like

wow, thanks man! even after the waivers, this is very helpful! I’ve been tilting with Waller because i keep expecting a blow up game from him. But i agree he has a safer floor, for now i will trust my stud and ride with him.
Thanks again for the help, i will be checking you post!

1 Like