TE. - ASJ
BN - JAQUIZZ RODGERS
BN - DOUG MARTIN
BN - TARIK COHEN
BN - SAMAJE PERINE
BN - JAMISON CROWDER
BN - TEVIN COLEMAN

NON - PPR

I like it the only thing I don’t love about it is Jarvis in a non-PPR. I like Landry…buttttt, I am not so sure he will get you great WR2 value. I really think the TDs will go to Stills and Parker with Parker getting more yrds. I think Cuttler’s face after Parker went up and took the under thrown pass out of the defenders hands said it all: that Parker is going to be Cuttler’s guy. I would rather have Thielen knowing his production is at the mercy of Bradford’s health; in a non-PPR. But with AJ as your WR1 you might need that safer floor with Landry, if you take Landry I would see if you could use some of your RBs to get Hilton, would beef-up your team later in the season and give you two WR1s if AJ and Cinci can regress to the norm…

Jarvis would be my #3 WR since I have Jordy and AJ. But yeah, iid like to get a little better #3.

Sorry I guess it’s late and I miss Jordy sitting right above Landry. I actually like the deal then since you could use a WR w/ a consistent floor until Jordy is at 100% and A.J. is getting better targets.