‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Late Round Sleepers

I am in a 20 team league this year which means I will be digging deep in the sleeper pool. Any thoughts on deep sleepers for a 20 team league?

I’m not in a 20-team, so not gospel, but off the top of my head:

RB - Williams (SF), Williams (GB), Foreman (HOU), Burkhead (NE), Hill (CIN), Richard (OAK)

WR - Mitchell (NE), Ginn Jr. (NO), Richardson (SEA), Britt (CLE), Gabriel (ATL), Enunwa (NYJ), Ross (CIN)

TE - Hooper (ATL), Allen (NE), Brate (TB)

QB - Hoyer (SF)

What’s the format? How many starters at each position? How large is the bench?

i really like chris conley in a super deep league. he is widely ignored and potentially HIGHLY valuable.

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 D, 1 K ; PPR

I really like Enunwa and Anderson for the jets. Someone has to get the targets. I just hope McCown wins the job over Hackenburg. Not sure about Hooper, what’s your take on Ben Watson in Baltimore? Figure he would get a bunch of targets with Pitta gone. Plus, I’m almost positive I could get him in the last few rounds.

@B-Ram Watson is definitly another guy you could look at if your punting TE in a 20 team league. The “startable” bar for TEs has got to be so low with so many teams that guys like Watson and Hooper can be starters with a 3/30/0 week in PPR.

So yeah, Watson would be a decent bet, and I like Hooper with the offence even if it’s due to regress.

I would recommend you checkout the most recent podcast from Fantasypros: Top 10 Deep Sleepers.
Other names I don’t believe they mentioned:

Tarik Cohen RB BEARS

Matt Breida RB 49ers

Marlon Mack RB INDY

Donnelley Pumpfrey RB EAGLES

Lance Dunbar RB RAMS (PPR)

Kenny Galloday WR LIONS

Kendall Wright or Markus Wheaton WR BEARS

Ju Ju Smith WR PITTSBURGH