Later Round RB Options In Redraft. 1 Point PPR

In the 13th round or later, given the option between Justice Hill and Ryquell Armstead who would you take. Assume you’re happy with every pick you’ve made. I’m torn between the more durable Mark Ingram with fewer passes and the glass cannon Fournette with Foles who will check down more often.

Gus Edwards or Chase Edmonds

I’d go with Ryquell Armstead just for the potential upside. Fournette probably won’t get a full season in and the jags RB’s aren’t the strongest so Armstead has a great opportunity to get a lot of touches. And with the Ravens offence the run plays don’t go to Ingram will most likely go to Lamar Jackson in play action scrambling. Justice Hill will probably have the better career but I think Armstead has the better season.

Justice Hill for me. I think he will be the only real receiving back in BAL and should get the 3rd down work. Ingram will get early down and short yardage. It’ll be more of a RB by comity. Jackson doesn’t throw the ball downfield much, mainly checkdowns around the line of scrimmage. Which means TEs, RBs and slot receivers. So I’m taking Hill there because he will get on the field regardless of injuries. Armstead will only see the field if Fournette gets hurt.