League Filled- 0.5 PPR / Dynasty League / Sleeper / $100!

Hey guys looking for VERY ACTIVE owners that are invested in their team! Want this league to be around for MANY years to come and am looking for high quality owners. I’m planning on starting a 12-team; 1/2 ppr Dynasty League on sleeper and am looking for 11 more teams. 1QB/2HB/3WR/1TE/2FLEX and 16 bench players + an 8 player taxi squad that will expand to 10 in 2022.

This will be a combined veteran and rookie draft for the startup (snake style). There will be NO TRADING during the startup draft as this requires you to really hone your drafting skills! All subsequent rookie drafts will be straight through based on finishing position and there WILL be trading allowed in every subsequent draft. The 1st draft order will be decided by random draft order done by sleeper. You will keep all players at the end of each year and can TRADE ALL SEASON LONG. All trade requests will be approved unless collusion is suspected! Plan on drafting as soon as filled and everyone has paid. The draft will be slow (NO AUTOPICKERS PLEASE). There will be 8 hrs between picks in case someone has a busy lifestyle… but hopefully we can rattle picks off VERY quickly!!!

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the invite! Looking for a nice mixture of teams across the United States!

Buy in is $100 for the first year and $75 for subsequent years… so $25 is carried over each year. Will be handled through leaguesafe!

2 Likes

Count me in! Owwwmyballs

Awesome! Will send over the invite!

Still need to add a few more! Plan on drafting soon!

I’d love to join. Let me know! I’m in Austin, TX. Sleeper: @qbranson

1 Like

Awesome! Welcome to the league!

I want in! Love dynasty

Is BobHagen your sleeper name… if so Invite sent over!

Hey I’m down if there are still spots!

You’re in… what’s your sleeper ID?

You’re in… what’s your sleeper ID?

Any spots still open for this league?

The last spot just filled but that person hasn’t gotten back to me with their sleeper ID… if I don’t hear back from them by 6 then the spot is yours… what’s your sleeper ID just in case?

Sounds good. Sleeper ID is doctadrew, what is the payout for the league?

Top 4 get money…

1st: $450
2nd: $225
3rd: $150
4th: $75

1 Like

bitcoin100K

Thanks for setting this up!

Let me know if the last person responds, thanks!

If someone drops out you’ll be the first invite! I’m a IM/PEDs doc so would love adding another physician to the league lol

1 Like

Love it! Im a surgery resident, let me know I would love to be in this league, any chance you would expand to 14?

Unfortunately I’m pretty set on it being 12 but will let you know if someone drops out!

1 Like