Hey friends. I’m looking for 11 highly active, friendly league mates. If interested, here’s a list of the league rules.
Link here: summary below
- Jackpot league; back-to-back winner wins the jackpot (NOT an empire league, rosters do NOT reset)
- 12 teams playing a 13-week regular season with 3 weeks of playoffs
- 1 division, top 6 records make playoffs, total points for us tiebreaker in all tie breaking cases
- 25 roster spots with 3 taxi spots and 3 injured reserve spots
- 10 starters - 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/3FLEX/1SUPEREX
- PPR scoring system with 6 point QB scoring
- All regular season games are Head-to-Head
- Startup Draft is a slow draft (8 hour timer)
- Initial Rookie draft slot selected during Startup Draft
- Startup Picks can be traded
- Rookie Draft is a slow draft (8 hour timer)
- 2021 rookie draft and beyond are done via draft lottery
- Week 10 Trade Deadline
- Winners - Playoffs for prize money
- 6 team playoff during weeks 14-16
- Week 14: Top 2 seeds by record get a bye, bottom 4 seeds compete in Head-to-Head round and winners advance to week 15.
- Week 15: Final 4 compete in Head-to-Head round. Winners advance to Championship Game, losers play for third place.
- Week 16: Championship and third place games
- Losers - Toilet Bowl (Battle to avoid last place; does not determine draft order.)
- Draft order determined by total points for during the regular season
- Season FAAB budget of $100 is given on league start.
- Offseason FAAB budget of $100 is given following Super Bowl Sunday.
- League Annual Fee: $35. February 1st league dues for the FOLLOWING season are due: (example feb 1 2021 is the due date for 2022 season league dues)
- League hosted on Sleeper