(LEAGUE FULL PLEASE DELETE) Anyone interested in 1/2 ppr Dynasty Startup!

Hey guys looking for VERY ACTIVE owners that are invested in their team… I’m planning on starting a 12-team; 1/2 ppr Dynasty League on sleeper and am looking for 11 more teams (Me and my co-owner are the only team at this point). Additional co-owners are welcome; 1QB/2HB/3WR/1TE/2FLEX and 16 bench players + an 8 player taxi squad that will expand to 10 in 2022.

There will be separate veteran and rookie drafts that are snake style for the first year and then subsequent rookie drafts will be straight through based on finishing position. 1st draft decided by random draft order done by sleeper and rookie will be in reverse order. You will keep all players at the end of each year and can TRADE ALL SEASON LONG. All trade requests will be approved unless kullozyn is suspected. Plan on drafting as soon as filled. There will be no trading in the startup draft but will be able to trade in the rookie draft. Both drafts will be slow (NO AUTOPICKERS PLEASE). There will be 8 hrs between picks in case someone has a busy lifestyle… but hopefully we can rattle picks off quickly!

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the invite! Looking for a nice mixture of teams across the United States!

Buy in is $100 for the first year and $75 for subsequent years… so $25 are carried over each year.

3 Likes

Hey @MSHrebel20 I’d like to join. I’m an American currently living in Dubai. From Buffalo, NY. Die hard Bills fan.

Dakinabox7

I’d be interested in joining if there are still spots left! Sleeper username is: rosso410

Sounds good… will send you the invite!

I’m interested as well. Sleeper ID MoBagels86

Invite sent!

Good afternoon. If there is a spot available I’d be interested. How will you accept payment?

Username: vanswey.

Invite sent… all is through league safe!

Thank you!

I’m interested if there are still spots. Username:EricP74

hello there,

me and a friend of mine would be interested in co-owning if there are spots left.
my sleeper id is Alcom83

Alex

My friend and I would be interested in Co-owning a team if there’s still spots! Thanks!

I’m definitely interested, jstephens40@yahoo.com

@MSHrebel20 if any there are any spots still open I’d love to join. I’m out here in Portland, Oregon so without the home town team all I worry about is that the line hits the Over! Sleeper tag is breakfastbeer