‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

League has been filled, please delete

Update: League is filled. Please delete.

What’s up ballers,

I’ve got a fresh startup dynasty league that needs filling! Trying to expand my horizons as a diehard fantasy owner and add some dynasty leagues to my portfolio (and give myself a lot more football to talk about and follow pretty much all year).

League Details:
12 team, 0.5PPR with TE premium and Super FLEX. No kickers and no D/STs.
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 3 W/R/T FLEX, 1 Super FLEX (12 starters), 18 player bench, with 2 IR slots and 5 TAXI squad slots.
4 team playoff (weeks 15 & 16), FAAB, toilet bowl bracket for non-playoff teams.

Draft:
Dynasty startup veteran only snake draft with 4 hours per pick (draft will be paused by commissioner at agreed upon time each evening based on the timezones of players involved). Rookie only draft to follow, 5 rounds in inverse snake order from veteran startup draft (first year only), with future rookie drafts linear based on finish. Draft pick trading enabled immediately!

No league dues, this is (hopefully) a fun and games league that may grow into more later. Hit me up on here or Sleeper (username: AMD091) if you are interested or have questions!

Sounds great. I’m EST. Sleeper username: luckofthechuck

Update: 4 spots still left!