‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

LesSean McCoy for Devonta Freeman and Chrisitan McCaffrey

Hi guys,

I was offered this trade. Wondering if you guys think I should pull the trigger. I would be getting Freeman and McCaffrey.

Thanks guys,

Joshua Medina

What does the rest of your team look like? PPR or standard?

Its PPR.

My RBs are Leveon Bell, Joe Mixon, Rob Kelly, Thomas Rawls, Kenyan Drake, Chris Ivory, Derrick Henry, and Chris Ivory
My WRs are Michael Thomas, Michael Crabtree, Adam Thielen, Devante Parker, Corey Davis, and Cooper Kupp

How many RB, WR and flex do you start? It is close

3 WRs,2 RBs and a Flex WR/RB/TE

I would very much do this trade.

Wow that’s really close…You would essentially be swapping shady for Freeman in your lineup which isn’t a huge downgrade but is a downgrade imo especially with Shady’s schedule coming up and upgrading your Flex from Mixon or Parker to McCaffrey which I think is a bit of an upgrade in a PPR league…So it is almost a wash IMO but I think you have a safer floor with McCaffrey vs. the upside of Parker…It’s a fair trade for sure…Tough to know which side comes out ahead in the end lol…

Are you locked into the playoffs?

Yes I am a lock for the playoffs. Freeman and Shady both have great schedules.

Im all in on that trade. take it

Apparently I like Shady more than most lol…It’s really a matter of who you prefer between he and Freeman and McCaffrey and your flex options…

I would do it! In ppr run cmc is a monster, and freeman will also get it done in the next games!

So guys the trade was changed it is now Kelvin Benjamin and Freeman for McCoy? thoughts?

No. You’re good at WR