Trey Burton
Demaryius Thomas

Rex Burkhead
Sammy Watkins
Cooper Cup
Marquise Goodwin
Latavius Murray
Matt Breida
I got offered James Conner and Chris Hogan for Mixon. By the same person I got offered Le’Veon bell and Joe Mixon for Todd Gurly and Chris Carson. Should I take either one of these? Which one is the ebst trade? I also have the option to just try to win games without bell. First week I am playing against a player who picked two defenses and two kickers in the draft. Let’s see who has the best analysis of these trades!!! 1/2 ppr, 10 man league, with an extra flex position (2 instead of 1) Also can we get some trey burton hype in here?

I think that is a good trade, but not for your team. Your RB are strong already and you have RB depth too. I would sit still and wait, which sucks because I’m a Bell owner and am doing the same.

2 Likes

There’s a chance Gurley can potentially repeat or be a top 3 RB again. But Carson is probably only going to be useful for a couple weeks. But Bell might not even play until Week 10, and if he does come back early, it’ll take him a couple of games to get back into Season shape. That might be a good trade, but try and get another RB than Carson

1 Like

Fair points. He has Aron jones and sony Michel, and Alf Morris, so I could a ask for one of th one instead… he has no RB depth.

It is probably too late, but you should snag Aaron Jones. He was the best pure RB for the Packers last year