‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

LeVeon Bell - Free Agent

I’m in an open public league and was gonna send out a “feeler” trade offer for the Lev Bell owner, so I do a search and turns out he’s sitting in the free agent pool…I’m sorry what now???
Needless to say, I picked him up and once he’s back I’m sure he’ll be a nice companion to my other RB, some guy named Todd Gurley!

I don’t really have any friends that play fantasy so I just had to tell someone…

Haha! I think a lot of us understand we are here to cheer for our victories and curse our losses with a group who get it.

What a good find. Probably had to make room for the bye weeks.
Do you often check your league transactions to see when people make drops like that?

Seems kind of crazy to hold him for all these weeks to drop him when he is suppose to come back next week.

It’s a league I didn’t pay much attention to for a few weeks, but been more involved lately.
Turns out he was dropped just before week 4, so he’s been sitting there for almost a month.
There’s a couple of seemingly neglected teams but I still can’t believe nobody else grabbed him.

Well congrats!!

I would not even call that a league. No way that happens with any real competition. Mine is so fierce, they are scouring the waiver wire at 2:30 in the morning.