Line up help for the ship

So I made it o my league championship. I’m getting Melvin Gordon and James Conner back so I feel really great. But I have a decision I need to make. I also have jaylan samuels in a yahoo league so I have him at te and wow has that helped. So my question is can I trust Conner to start him and has samuels done enough to stay on the lineup even with Conner back? If not is Thomas for Carolina a good start or Vance dance

I’m REALLY, REALLY glad you posted this. I also made it to the CHAMPIONSHIP, (PPR) and my opponent has Connor and Samuels on his bench. So really curious what everybody’s thoughts are on Connor.

Here’s what ESPN is reporting about Connor at the moment:

Conner’s (ankle) status remains in limbo for Sunday’s game at New Orleans, Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports. “Hopefully, that sets the stage for a productive Wednesday, and we’ll go from there,” coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday after seeing Conner at the Steelers’ facility.

Spin:

Prior to missing his second consecutive contest Week 15 against the Patriots, Conner managed a limited showing last Friday, initially earned a questionable tag, was downgraded to doubtful Saturday, and eventually landed on the Steelers’ list of inactives Sunday. He continues to rehab what has been termed a mid-to-high ankle sprain, so his listing on Wednesday’s injury report will be interesting to note. In Conner’s absence, the backfield has been running on all cylinders with Jaylen Samuels churning out 264 yards from scrimmage (but no TDs) on 39 touches. :thinking:

OH…and BTW…HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

I hope they keep Connor out. I have Connor and Samuel in Yahoo and I would rather play Samuels as TE and roll out 3 other RBs. I feel like Connor and Samuels are going to give equal performances who ever is starting so give me Samuels as a TE.

My question is, how in the HE double hockey sticks did Yahoo let Samuels have TE eligibility?

I’m not with YAHOO, so I might have this wrong, but…I believe I read here in the posts that YAHOO allows WR and RB/WR to also be slotted in the TE spot. I think for an RB to be eligible for it tho is that he must also be RB/WR.

Thank you my friend. Good luck to you. Thanks for your reply. I had no idea he was still in doubt. I’m a hardcore Steelers fan so it’s tough for me. I want Conner out there but at the same time having a rb in the te spot is the greatest weapon

From what I know samuels tested as a te pre draft so yahoo recognize him as such. It’s weird but wow it has helped me

Samuels outscored my only other TE today si it was nice having him in the TE slot… but why did he not get any touches for the last 10 minutes… I need Locket and Janikowski to score under 26 points tonight, so I should be good…