Lineup advice needed: sit Mixon, Lindsay, or D. Williams

Half PPR and I’m definitely starting Chubb. But which of these other 3 do I sit?

Mixon @ Cleveland
Lindsay @ Oakland
Damien Williams @ Seattle

Mixon and Lindsay are on weak offenses where they will be the focus of the defense, but in OK to good matchups. Williams should be the main RB for a high powered offense, but who knows whether the offense will go through him?

Please help. Thanks!

@MikeMeUpp Do you mind weighing in on this one? I’d been wanting to sit Lindsay, but now I’m actually thinking of sitting Mixon. Help!

I’d roll Mixon but this is tough (also a good problem to have)

1 Like

Sorry brother I’ve been busy with family stuff over the holidays so haven’t been able to spend much time on here. Basically set my lineup and forgot it.

Hopefully you played one of mixon or lindsay. I think both are fine plays. Slight preference would’ve been to Lindsay for me given Mixon was having injury problems.

I won. That’s what counts. It came down to Lindsay or Damien Williams and I didn’t pick the best one, but it didn’t matter. I was ahead after last night with Lindsay still left.

How you do in your leagues?

Congrats man.

Out of 13 leagues, made playoffs in 8, championship week in 6, and won 3 of them. Not great but can’t complain either. In the main league of record i came 4th in, I lost half my starting line up in 2 weeks of playoffs and lost 3rd place by like 2 points. Had Conner/Jones/OBJ/Allen/Wentz (superflex).

Overall fun season. Looking forward to the next one.