‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Loading DST for Playoffs?

So based off of what the Footballers said I’m thinking about getting 2 defenses to cover my 4 weeks of playoffs 14-17 (I’m not running this league haha). Seattle is available and has decent matchups vs the Rams and AZ at home in 15&17 also Jax 14 which could be good so I put in a waiver for them. Pats have @Mia, @Pitt, Buf, NYJ. Vikings have @Car, CIN, @ GB, CHI. And Rams have SF week 17 and Bears have Cle week 16 which both would cover the championship matchup since it’s over 2 weeks. Who should I target? All are available on the waiver. I’m a shoe in for the playoffs at this point.

Also for my second DST I would have to drop Coleman, Woodhead or Hogan in full PPR. Who would you drop?

I would avoid Seattle from what we say Monday night. Not the same without Sherman and chancellor. I like the patriots having 3 great matchups in the 4 weeks plus they usually play well against Pitt. Vikings have some nice games agains GB CHI and CIN would be nice. Dropping of those three I’d say Hogan, but really depends on your depth at each position. I assume that’s tevin Coleman?

I got the Vikings and the Ravens for playoffs as well as to get me in for sure. Vikings have a great schedule. I’d second staying away from Seattle. Legion of Gloom. Lol. I’d be interested in the Pats myself. They have been looking better and better.

Yes it is Tevin Coleman. At WR I have Theilen, Evans, Allen & Tate. RB is Hunt, Fournette, Zeke, Woodhead and Perine

Picked up the Vikings and Pats without having to burn a waiver! Thanks guys!

Booyah buddy!