‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Locket for drake and ronald jones?

Full ppr
My Lockett for Kenyan drakw and ronald jones?

My other wrs are keean allen obj and corey davis and enunwa.

My rbs are cohen, clement, dion lewis, matt breida, and d’onta foreman.
Ty footclan

I would accept that trade…
You have great WRs, and need help at the RB position…
Although Drake/Jones have done little to inspire thus far this season, both still have good upside moving forward so I would gamble a bench WR on what could be 2 starting RBs…

EDIT:
and if you need to drop one of the players you listed, I would drop Foreman…

Well the thing is I’ve been using him as a flex, i dont have much faith in the rest of my team as a flex lol

Agree with @ChargersFan i’d make this trade, it’s not a big gamble for you based on your WR depth but you need help badly at RB and these two could be late season starters so it’s worth the risk. They also have the big play ability so are good lottery tickets each week if they do get opportunity to play more.

I’d also drop either Cohen or Foreman. It would be good to wait and see just in case Foreman does anything but in full PPR you likely wont get Cohen back but it’s very unlikely that he will have the monster week he had before the bye again plus even if he did you would likely not see it coming. Close because you need the every week play at RB and Cohen should get you some kind of floor and Foreman could be a total bust… tough call