Lockett , Woods, and Kirk top 15 WR fantasy finishes?

Do you think that Lockett with Metcalf being the rumoured to be WR1 and Moore to have an increased role this year and a strong TE core of Dissly, Hollister and Olsen will see Lockett as less of a fantasy superstar. His TD production also looks unsustainable don’t see him getting 8 again this year.

Woods even without Cooks, I am less excited with should be a clear WR2 behind Kupp but Josh Reynolds will see increased targets. Everett and Highbee will be heavily relied on by Goff to keep the chains moving reducing Woods production. The rams with no proven starter/workhorse in Henderson, Brown and Kelly will most likely draft an RB if a top RB prospect falls to Day 2 (so I see the running game taking pressure off Goff and attempting less passes and using better clock management)

Christian Kirk I was high one as WR1until DHop was acquired via trade, now messy with DHOP, Kirk, Fitzgerald and Butler with the risk of Kirk and Fitzgerald having high scoring games or low scoring games becoming TD dependent to be an automatic starter each week. Dan Arnold as present TE1 and Maxx Williams TE2 wont be heavily involved, could see a sneaky pick up of Trey Burton or Delanie Walker if no TE option added in the Draft and still on the market. Drake will be a top 10 RB this year with plenty of touches 15-20 touches + per game minimum to help Murray spread the ball and reduce mistakes in the game.

What do you guys think?

I think I rank them Woods, Lockett, Kirk.

Woods will be on the field all the time. LA Rams have transitioned to a 2TE sets. Hence why Cooks got schemed out and traded. I don’t see Josh Reynolds eating into Woods targets. I think Woods still has lowend WR1. Last year he finished WR17 in consistency scoring more points per game than both Lockett and Kirk. Woods posted 12.5 vs Locketts 12.1 and Kirks 10.3.

Kirk isn’t going to improve on that massively this year with the addition of Hopkins. He posted 10.3 PPG while being the “WR1” on that team. I don’t see him outscoring Woods this year.

As for Lockett, this is a hard situation to value for me because I’m a Seahawks fan. However, I expect DK to take a big step forward, with Lockett becoming the field stretcher. DK is much more physical than Lockett. The hard thing that has to be considered here is the chemistry that Russ has with Lockett. Lockett will still get his this year and I think he outscores Kirk.

Hope this breakdown helps!
Woods is the most solid of the bunch in my eyes, Lockett is the second best and Krik is the worst option in my eyes.

Thanks for the insight

I agree Woods best option of all three.

As a seahawks fan, what impact do you see Moore making with Dorsett coming on board? He will stretch field too and have the big occasional game when called upon (wish he stayed at my pats but will give Meyers chance to make an impact this year as WR3)

I am intrigued to see how many snaps Olsen gets with Dissly having an amazing year before his season ending injury and Hollister improving and making an late impact.

Heard Rumours Cardinals will add a WR in the draft, it seems unlikely with how stacked they are already but TE they need an upgrade to be a challenger and RB replacement for Chase Edmunds. I wouldn’t be surprised if Rams restocked their WR corp (find a gem late rounds who can stretch the field) with limited play time outside of an injury with at least two rookies and an RB to Push Malcolm Brown as RB2 (Hyde or Miller would be a great fit for an experienced option but cap space wouldn’t allow it)

I’ve honestly never seen Moore as a fantasy asset while in Seattle’s offense. Too many mouths too feed and now with the emergence of DK, Moore will be third read if not further down next season. I don’t see Dorsett having too much production either. It will primarily be DK and Lockett with unpredictable sprinkles of Moore/Dorsett flashing in the season with a couple deep TDs.

If Olsen can stay healthy I think he will get a majority of snaps this season. Dissly, while I love him, it’s hard for me to fathom him coming back after the two gruesome injuries he suffered in back to back years. If he comes back healthy though I would be thrilled, I’m a massive Dissly fan!

I wouldn’t be too shocked if the Cards added some WR weapons, rumors are Kyler is pushing for Ceedee at #8 overall. I believe they have bigger holes to fill with that pick.

Hollister resigning shows signs that Seahawks not banking on Dissly being fit all year, Olsen last year paying 14 games was a good sign a good few seasons left in this body (compared to 7 and 9 the previous two seasons) not a TD machine since 2015 though. I can see Hollister getting 5 plus TD’s this year, so will be looking tasty match ups when delving into the wire waiver.

Moore I can see shocking people and having a goodish year, especially with Penny and Carson coming off injuries, meaning Wilson early season could be slinging the ball alot more than normal before going to the balanced game used by mid season to grind out wins later (especially first quarter of the season minimum as game fitness and sharpness compared to training camp ready very different)