‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Looking for 10 or 12 team Dynasty startup (3 teams)

I have 3 people (myself included) looking for a startup dynasty league being either 10 or 12 teams (preferably) AND are looking just for a regular redraft league. We are all extremely active in fantasy football but are tired of essentially only playing against ourselves in our home dynasty league and are looking to play with other players that are just as passionate in the fantasy as us. Let me know!

Would one of you all be interested in being a commish?

Ya i am considering that right now actually

If you all decide to do one, I would be really interested!

I’m looking for a new Dynasty league as well, the one I’m in uses contract years, which is fun, but I’d like to just do a straight dynasty with no contract years to keep track of. Any ideas on particulars i.e. scoring set up, site (mfl, sleeper?). I’d love to join if it sounds right!

I’m thinking 10 team PPR dynasty on the sleeper app no kicker 2 flex league

I’m down. Sleeper ID is tsa2190

Awesome, I just made the post for the league, but I saved a spot for you and will add you to the league shortly!

Im up for this if you need more people!

ya i am making one right now we are starting to fill up. send me the sleeper ID or message me on sleeper at Camjes1 or email at camjes1@gmail.com

Hey, I would like to join. Sleeper is everavid. Is there going to be a pot?

Am making a 2nd league, there will be a small 20 or 25 dollar per player pot. add me on sleeper at Camjes1